5 Reasons Why You Need A Well-Designed Website
“”The top issue that determines credibility on a website is the visual design””. – Nielsen Norman group (the worldwide leaders in web usability)
A well-designed website provides an attractive, credible first impression for your business or organization. Hiring a professional to create your website is the best way to ensure a great design – your credibility is worth your money. Here are five ways a spiffy new website can benefit you:
- Instant visibility and legitimacy to millions of people every day. Without an online presence, you’re harder to find – and you lose the chance to connect with potential customers, partners, and even potential employees or investors.
- Helps establish your company as a real, successful brand while inviting its viewers to explore your unique identity.
- Helps level the playing field when competing with larger companies for the same dollar. If your business can sell products or services online, e-commerce expands your reach to a global market and a continuous stream of prospective clients.
- Makes it easier for people to do business with you. It’s much easier to get people to visit your website than to physically travel to your location. Even if you’re not planning to sell online, you can convert page viewers to in-store customers by providing detailed information on your products and services. Cater to the introverts and the growing number of people who do online research prior to purchasing. When customers can visit your website at their convenience and easily find the information they want, their satisfaction increases. Having a F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) section also helps eliminate repetitive questioning that can eat up staff time.
- Your website works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s the least expensive salesperson you will ever hire! It doesn’t require health benefits, sick leave or a retirement plan, and it doesn’t mind constant overtime. Quite simply put – a terrific investment!